Conforms to International Blind Sports Federation (IBSA) regulations.
Tried, tested and trusted
Goalfix goalball goals are among the best on the market, specially designed to be safe, strong and easy to use, time after time. Aluminium frames mean they are lightweight, portable, superstrong and do not lose their shape.
Designed for safer play
Our goalball goals are designed and made in the UK to meet IBSA standards. With smooth lines, circular tubing, flush joints and fixings and our unique, safe Goalfix Triclip net fixing system, they’re the goal you can trust to last longer, keep your players safer and make the most of your investment in every way.
- Smooth lines, aluminium circular tubing
- Steel back bar for stability
- Flush-fitting joints and fixings
- No brackets or protrusions
- Triclip net fixing system with no grooves or net slots
- Fully welded side frames, mid frames and corners give stability and keep shape
- 80mm diameter aluminium tube frame and bottom runback
- 50mm diameter aluminium tube back supports at ends and at 3 metre intervals
- 76mm x 3.2mm steel back bar
- White, powder-coated finish
Special Goalfix package includes everything you need, with no hidden extras:
- Quality 4mm net
- Net fixing clips
- Safety padding and cover for uprights and cross bar
- Storage bag for padding and cover
- Three Goalfix Eclipse total blackout eyeshades
We strongly recommend that goals are secured by anchors or by 4 x 17kg Goalfix Flexiweights per goal.