A lightweight, combination goal for easy transportation between venues.
The combination goal comes with everything needed for assembling a lightweight goalball goal, with additional sections of aluminium and an extra 7m net for the conversion from goalball to torball. Both versions of the goal are regulatory size.
Designed for safer play
Our combination goalball and torball goals are designed and made in the UK to meet IBSA standards. Aluminium frames mean they are lightweight, portable, superstrong and do not lose their shape. With smooth lines, circular tubing, flush joints and fixings and our unique, safe Goalfix Triclip net fixing system, they’re the goal you can trust to last longer, keep your players safer and make the most of your investment in every way.
- Smooth lines, aluminium circular tubing
- Flush-fitting joints and fixings
- No brackets or protrusions
- Tri-clip net fixing system with no grooves or net slots
- Fully welded side frames, intermediary mid frames and corners give stability and keep shape
- 40mm diameter aluminium tube frame
- Self-coloured, milled aluminium finish
- Aluminium anchor loops welded at rear of side frames and intermediaries for securing ballast weights or for wall fixing
Special Goalfix package includes everything you need, with no hidden extras:
- Net fixing clips
- Two quality 4mm nets (9m and 7m)
- Three Goalfix Sports heavy duty carry bags per goal (bags will fit into a standard hatchback vehicle for transportation)
- Bag 1, for side frames and intermediaries, weighs approx. 16kg with contents and meaures 1.5m x 1.1m
- Bag 2, for crossbar and back bar sections, weighs approx. 20kg with contents and measures 1.5m x 0.3m
- Bag 3, for torball conversion sections and net, measures 0.5m x 0.5m
- Three Goalfix Eclipse total blackout eyeshades
We strongly recommend that goals are secured by anchors or by 4 x 17kg Goalfix Flexiweights per goal.