Football Foundation approved and tested to British Standards.
Goalfix 11-a-side full-size goals are unique and specially designed to be safe, strong and easy to use, time after time. Our goals are made in four, easy-to-assemble sections. Made of aluminium only, it means they’re lightweight, portable, superstrong and do not lose their shape.
Tried, tested and trusted
Our 11-a-side full-size goals are among the best on the market. They are used by professional football clubs as well as local authorities, universities, schools and senior and grass roots football clubs across the country.
Designed for safer play
Our 11-a-side full-size goals are designed and made in the UK to meet British Standards. With smooth lines, circular tubing, flush joints and fixings and our unique, safe Goalfix Triclip net fixing system, they’re the goal you can trust to last longer, keep your players safer and make the most of your investment in every way.
- Smooth lines, aluminium circular tubing
- Flush-fitting joints and fixings
- No brackets or protrusions, grooves or net slots
- Unique all round Goalfix Triclip net fixing system
- Fully welded side frames and corners give stability and keep shape
- 100mm diameter aluminium tube frame, bottom runback and back bar
- 40mm diameter aluminium tube back net supports
- White, powder-coated ﬁnish
- Multisurface use
We strongly recommend that goals are secured by integral weights, Goalfix Flexiweights or U pegs. To meet British Standards we recommend 2 x 17kg integral weights per goal.
Goal Sizes & Assembly
Unsure of the goal size required? Take a look at our sizes diagram.